Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holy Crap, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Soooo, it's not often that my mind is blown by people's capacity for stupidity but this really caused some sort of internal meltdown...to the point that I had to wait a couple days to post it because I probably would have vomited on my keyboard if I had tried to post it immediately.

My brother sent me this video and asked if I could make any sense of it.  The short answer is FUCK NO I can't make sense of it!!!  This is what happens when people eat lead paint, when science education has failed and when every idiot can record themselves being crazy.

I would love to actually respond to this but it pisses me off to much.  In fact, I can't even make it all the way through the video.  Maybe one of my fellow contributors would like to take a crack at it.

I'm sorry if you end up being dumber for having viewed this.


No comments:

Post a Comment