Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just when you thought it was safe to read the news... again...

...I read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/creationism-controversies-norm-among-potential-republican-2016-contenders-180354094--politics.html

This is the quote that set me off:
'Rubio added, "And for me, personally, I don't want a school system that teaches kids that what they're learning at home is wrong." '

So...I can teach my kids whatever I want because your school system can't contradict what I teach them? Cool. Let the fun begin:

Green is blue. Yellow is black. 2 + 2 = 5. The English alphabet only has 25 letters. Gravity is optional. You can marry your first cousin - there's no need to worry about that pesky genetic defect thing. That science they call calculus? It's complete BS. You can just make up your own math rules. The sun revolves around the earth. The Flying Spaghetti Monster has touched us all with his noodley appendage and all of those other religions are false.

Look...for the past year and a half you've bitched and moaned and thrown mud at each other and lied through your fricking teeth. You've exhibited all kinds of bat-shit-crazy behavior and spent more than the GNP of some countries to foist yourselves on the public via every means of communication known to mankind. Can you please sit down and STFU? I mean seriously? We, the American Public, deserve a bit of piece and quiet after the election. Y'all didn't take enough of a beating in the science education policy venue and you're starting the ridiculousness all over again? Holy Mother of God all y'all are morons...bless your hearts.


Image inserted by me, because everything should have a picture. kim dude

No comments:

Post a Comment